Thursday, December 21, 2006

4 Sleeps to go

Hi there,

Sorry for the lack of updates, just been busy, busy, busy.

Am pleased to say that all presents have now been bought. The tree is totally decorated, including lights. There are Chrissy lights in my front lounge window (I usually do the whole front of the house) and most of the food is bought.

Geez, am I pooped.

Am going through a stage with Caitlyn where she doesn't want to settle down in the late afternoon and it drags on for hours. Bethany was the same. It happens in quite a lot of babies but is supposed to stop at 12 weeks so I have about 7 1/2 weeks to go.

It is amazing to think she is now a month old. The first 2 weeks of stress seem so long ago but just like yesterday, if you know what I mean. Now, if we can just teach her to settle and sleep in her bassinette in the afternoons, it might just let me feel half normal LOL. But it just awesome to look at her now. She is smiling, cooing, laughing(with no sound, just big gummy grin) and just so alert.

Here is a pic taken of her just tonight.



And here's one taken last Sunday morning (Caitlyn is actually smiling!)



And finally, here's one of my girls taken yesterday in front of our Christmas tree. Bethany is wearing her new dress that was sent all the way from Tasmania by her Poppy for Christmas (we let her open that one when it got here Tuesday)



So now I will sign off for tonight as it is 9.15pm and Caitlyn is actually asleep and due for a feed around 11ish so I may get an hour and a half sleep before then. I will try and update again before Christmas but if I don't, I wish all of you out there in blogland the happiest of Christmases. Be merry and enjoy the time you spend with whomever you spend it with. Thank you all for bearing with me this year, eventhough my blog hasn't really been weight related (although that is due to change come Jan 1st, trust me, I am already looking in the mirror and not likeing what I am seeing and the scales have jumped 2kg in the last week!). I wish you all the love and happiness that you all deserve.

Luv yas all!!!!!!!

Posted by Kim :: 7:00 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------